PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
These Terms of Service constitute the agreement ("Agreement") between SonarTel LLC. ("we," "us" or "SonarTel") and the user ("you," "user" or "Customer") of SonarTel’s calling service ("Service"). This Agreement governs both the service and the use of the SonarTel website. This Agreement also governs a user that has either signed up for a prepaid or Post-pay account using the SonarTel website or a user that has purchased a prepaid card from a retailer, dealer or other provider other than SonarTel.
BY ACTIVATING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND FULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
• SonarTel is both a pre-paid and post-pay service
• Calls are billed in increments of one minute, with fractions thereof rounded up to one minute
• Rates and billing conditions are subject to change without any prior notice; this may be due to circumstances outside the control of SonarTel such as changes to wholesale prices that it is charged by third party suppliers.
• There is no connection fee applicable to calls made with SonarTel.
• Your service provider may charge you for using our access numbers. We recommend that you check with your supplier before using this product
• Phone calls made from a pay phone to SonarTel’s toll free numbers are subject to an additional surcharge
• Different rates may apply for calls made to some premium numbers
• SonarTel is not intended for calls placed from Alaska
• Advertised country calling rates are increased by an extra 4 cents per minute when calling from Canada or the United Kingdom
• No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made regarding available number of minutes to a particular country or remaining number of minutes to a particular country. Any marketing material, rate table, or voice prompts that refer to such information do not account for the charges, fees, rates, assessments, and incremental billing described above.
(a) Unlawful. You shall use the Service only for lawful purposes. We reserve the right to immediately cancel your Service without notice, if, in our sole and absolute discretion, we determine that you have used the Service for an unlawful purpose. In the event of such cancellation, SonarTel will not be liable to refund any remaining balances on prepaid accounts. Post-pay accounts will be invoiced for the balance remaining upon termination. If we believe that you have used the Service for an unlawful purpose, we may forward the relevant communication and other information, including your identity, to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution. You hereby consent to our forwarding of any such communications and information to these authorities. In addition, SonarTel will provide information in response to law enforcement requests, lawful government requests, subpoenas, court orders, to protect it's rights and property and in the case where failure to disclose the information may lead to imminent harm to the customer or others.
(b) Inappropriate Conduct. You shall not use the Service in any way that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or any similar behavior. We reserve the right to immediately cancel your Service without notice, if, in our sole and absolute discretion, we determine that you have used the Service or the Device in any of the aforementioned ways. In the event of such cancellation, SonarTel will not be liable to refund any remaining balances on the prepaid account. If we believe that you have used the Service or the Device in any of the aforementioned ways, we may forward the relevant communication and other information, including your identity, to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution. You hereby consent to our forwarding of any such communications and information to these authorities. In addition, SonarTel will provide information in response to law enforcement requests, subpoenas, court orders, to protect it's rights and property and in the case where failure to disclose the information may lead to imminent harm to the customer or others . Furthermore, SonarTel reserves all of its rights at law and equity to proceed against anyone who uses the Services illegally or improperly.
Please note that CREDIT CARD FRAUD IS A FEDERAL CRIME. All information related to fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to IP addresses, detailed call records, transaction data and email addresses will be collected and provided to appropriate law enforcement officials to assist in the prosecution of any persons attempting to commit fraud using the SonarTel service. Furthermore, SonarTel may deny or limit use of the Service for any lawful reason. If SonarTel suspects’ fraudulent use of the Service, it may be suspended or terminated, and Service calls may be intercepted, without notice. SonarTel will prosecute all offenders to the full extent of the law. SonarTel uses automated and manual systems to confirm proper credit card authorization, including having representatives call persons who have signed up for our service ad/or have unusually high transactions volumes.
SonarTel will frequently run promotions for our customers. These promotions are subject to the following rules:
• Promotions are subject to change without notice
• Vouchers or promotion credits are applied within 5 working days of sign-up
• Promotions are limited to one person/entity
• Unused Vouchers can not be refunded for cash
SonarTel will issue a credit or a refund in the following circumstances:
• Incomplete calls (nobody picked up at the other end) that were charged. Upon verification, we will credit your account the amount charged. Verification is at the sole discretion of SonarTel and it's employees. SonarTel has the right to reject any request for refunds. Such calls MUST be reported within 3 days of when they were placed and MUST be submitted either via email or by calling customer service.
• If you have unintentionally created two or more SonarTel accounts and want to close the additional account(s). This will be subject to verification.
• If you were incorrectly charged for services not received or for which you did not sign up.
Please contact SonarTel within 24 hours of the attempted call or discovery of the erroneous charges.
You may cancel your service at any time by providing written notice (either via email or postage service). We will then shut down access to your account within 24 hours. For Prepaid customers, we recommend that you use up the remaining balance before terminating the account. SonarTel is not obligated to refund any unused balance in your SonarTel account as of the date of your discontinuance of service. Refunds will not be made against any credit obtained through promotions or referrals and any unpaid maintenance fees. SonarTel can only make refunds against funds that were charged against a members credit/debit card.
Governing Law: By accessing this Site, you and SonarTel agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site and SonarTel’s services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the State law of Texas.
Resolution and Disputes
Any dispute or claim between the user and SonarTel arising out of or relating to the Service provided in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by arbitration before a single arbitrator administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Arbitration Rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. All claims shall be arbitrated individually and Customer will not bring, or join a punitive or certified class action to arbitration or seek to consolidate or bring previously consolidated claims in arbitration. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages. Customer acknowledges that this arbitration provision constitutes a waiver of any right to a jury trial.
All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration initially will be divided evenly between Customer and Super Technologies, Inc. In all arbitrations, each Party will bear the expense of its own counsel, experts, witnesses and preparation of evidence in arbitration. The prevailing Party shall be awarded all attorneys' fees and costs attendant to each arbitration proceeding. The decision of the Arbitrator shall be final.
The location of arbitration shall be Texas, USA unless otherwise agreed to by both Parties in writing.
If you initiate arbitration, you must notify us in writing at:
1826 Snake River Road, Suite A
Katy, TX 77449
Copyright: All content and compilation of content included on SonarTel’s website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software, is the property of SonarTel LLC and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
1826 Snake River Road, Suite A
Katy, TX 77449.